Calvin James Recruitment are working with a leading Financial Services Company based in Dubai. We are searching for a best in class FP&A manager.
Responsible for various Financial Planning and Analysis activities for Group Finance.
It is an individual contributor role and the individual would need to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner and are of the highest standards
As part of the FP&A team, responsibility would be to own assigned management (internal) reporting deliverables to the GCEO, GCFO and Board, alongside managing all budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Responsible for assigned FP&A activities and Management Reporting (including costs & capex)
- Aggregation/Consolidation of: Budgets, Forecasts, Monthly Reporting
- Preparation and ownership of the monthly GCEO pack
- Responsibility for owning the consolidated Profitability Packs, Model and allocation methodology, with support from business partner teams
- Preparation and owning the cost reporting – monthly cost packs to all Central functions cost owners outlining month and YTD actual costs vs. Budget / Latest Forecast / Previous Year
- Tracking the capex spend vs budget for all major projects and subsequent preparation of the capex pack on a monthly basis
- Liaising with the PMO team to lead the cross charge process across departments
- Provision of all analytical reporting and support to the external reporting team
- Delivering consistency in reporting across the business – consistent view of P&L, reporting, profitability etc.
- Business Partnering support for all central cost functions
- Any shareholding reporting
- Building a repository of historical financial information based on business inputs
- All group wide analysis and/or Ad-hoc reporting to be undertaken by this team with support from respective business units
- Qualified accountant [CA / ACCA / CPA or similar]
- 3-4 years’ prior relevant experience
- Holding a similar role for a financial services Company with regional experience
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector
- Experience in Financial Planning and analysis (FP&A) at group level is preferred
- Ability to challenge and review with an analytical mindset
- Financial Planning and Analysis through leading budgeting and forecasting cycles
- A good understanding of “best in class” reporting