Calvin James Recruitment has been trusted with the recruitment of a critical position within a Top Tier Listed company based in Dubai.
As AVP Treasury, you will be responsible for the management of all treasury operations including, Banking activities and relationships, foreign exchange and cash management
- Implement Treasury Policies.
- You will be a key member of the leadership team ensuring relationships are built withinternal and external stakeholders.
- Banking relationships across the MEA region are key.
- Managing Working Capital Requirements
- Pooling of funds
- Identify investment opportunities.
- Manage Open Currency Positions through Forward/Hedging strategies across the group.
- Work with the finance team to support the pricing strategies in geographies with currencyrisk.
- Leading Treasury solutions implementation
- Review and improve processes around treasury accounting
- Maximize Foreign exchange gainsQualifications/Experience:
- MBA Finance/CFA.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience
- Experience within a similar role within a Financial services company or a large corporate treasuryfunction with Multicurrency exposure.
- Middle East experience is a must.
- Exposure to African markets is essential.