Calvin James Recruitment are searching for a dynamic and accomplished leader, to join an exciting fast-growing company based in Dubai
We are seeking a hands-on and strategic CFO to serve as a key member of the senior leadership team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as a member of the executive leadership team reporting directly to the CEO.
· Assess organizational performance
· Develop systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO and Board.
· Develop organization’s operations and business plan.
· Influence and engage senior internal/external stakeholders
· Work with the CEO on establishing yearly objectives
· Key decision making in strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution.
· Manage and lead all finance functions.
· Implement appropriate systems and processes
· Develop and monitor cross-functional KPIs, BI dashboards, and Data analytics.
· Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports.
· Oversee cash management, investment, asset management and financing strategies
· Maintain and develop banking relationships.
· Play a key role in the refinement of the Company’s long-term strategy.
· Must have experience as a CFO or VP of Finance for a fast-growing start-up Company.
· Experience implementing and managing business solutions including ERP, CRM, Billing/Quoting/Ticketing, Customer Master Datasets, BI Analytics solutions;
· Experience developing a finance function, including building and managing sales and marketing operations, conducting cross-functional analyses to identify, monitor, and drive actionable insight into key business indicators and metrics
· Previous experience and success in a Private Equity and Venture Capital backed environment
· Experience working in a debt leveraged environment with an understanding of credit agreements and other balance sheet instruments
· Success serving as a true business partner to the CEO, investors, and management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic objectives
· Experience successfully evaluating, executing and integrating acquisitions.
· Experience in implementing internal controls
· Business and operationally oriented with a strong FP&A skillset
· MBA or CPA
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Results driven with a can-do yet thoughtful attitude.
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Detail orientation
· High ethical standards
· Must be firm and decisive, yet collaborative