Calvin James Recruitment have been chosen exclusively to recruit for a highly critical role within a Global Multinational Company based in Dubai
The MEA Finance Manager will be responsible for all finance, accounting, financial planning, and compliance activities mainly in the Middle East& Saudi with some African countries having a total revenue of $200m. This individual will be the primary business partner for the MEA business leader. The role provides financial leadership in analyzing trends and alerting management to potential issues as well as aligning with the site and functional leaders to drive the business for optimal results. This position also requires a strong drive and support of the sales activities in order to grow the business. At the same time, this position must maintain a dual role of providing financial expertise to meet all compliance requirements.
- Provide management with daily, weekly and monthly data/tools, monitors & reports to drive the business results
- Responsible for accounting and controlling in Saudi Arabia together with the supervision of the local team.
- Ensure financial reporting is accurate, timely and relevant and provides direction on a forward-looking basis to support business decisions.
- Prepare financial forecast reporting in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with Company financial procedures.
- Analyze variations from forecasts and prior periods to provide accurate explanations for variances and support Cluster leader in determining effective countermeasures.
- Support cluster leader with ad hoc reporting to support many day-to-day business decisions for commercial.
- Review of contracts for mainly profitability &revenue recognition when needed
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure support is provided to complete audit work.
- Drive business goals such as investment initiatives in existing & new countries, reduction of Working Capital through mainly collection of receivables, etc.
- Daily management of KPIs is a continuous improvement activity integral to this position.
- Build and enforce a culture of compliance and fiscal responsibility.
- Develop financial staff through coaching, counseling, and evaluating associates.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting /similar, min. 8-10 years of related experience required; 3-5 years of financial audit experience is preferable.
- A proven track record for driving, supporting and building relationships with commercial functions being a business acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent accounting and financial analytical skills
- Advanced experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Proficient user of MS Excel
- Proficient in working on business intelligence software, Oracle (knowledge in Oracle is a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal & English written and oral communication skills. And speaking/writing Arabic is a strong advantage.
- Work hands-on and pay attention to details
- Have sound business ethics and consistency among principles, values, and behaviors, and adhere to policies and procedures, and be able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine the appropriate action.
Job Elements Culture:
Enjoy working in an international environment and are prepared for frequent international travel activities to all the relevant markets. This position will be based in the UAE (Dubai) with 25% travel to Saudi Arabia and also travel to other regions in ME and Europe. Integrity and compliance is a key driver and expectation for this role