Calvin James Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a market-leading Company based in Dubai.
We are searching for a best in class CEO to join the Group Exec team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Must have the experience for reviewing the performance of subsidiaries and overseeing their performance and budget strategy and targets;
- Must have experience in managing HR and finance with previous experience in implementing systems and procedures
- Strong in Accounting as well as people management and development.
- Good capability and experience in the successful design and execution of company strategy.
- Previous experience in the setup of ventures and drive them to success.
- Managing subsidiaries and entities as part of the group companies;
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the healthcare, education, retail and client services markets.
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Proven experience as CEO or in other senior managerial positions at group holding level.
- Excellent track record in developing profitable strategies
- Strong understanding of corporate finance
- Strong understanding of business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance best practices
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- 10-15 years’ experience at Senior Management/C-suite level
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field