Calvin James Recruitment are delighted to working with a top tier Global Multinational company. We are searching for a dynamic, driven and energetic Personal Assistant to work with the Managing Director of the MEA region.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Managing Director MEA; this work entails interacting with senior stakeholders and requires a working knowledge of the MEA region.
- Heavy calendar management – coordinate all aspects of the Executive’s schedules, including high volume of complex domestic and international travel arrangements; understand Executive’s needs and work to meet them.
- Communicate and coordinate early and clearly with other EA’s supporting the Leadership Team, staff and external contacts, to effectively plan schedules.
- Serve as gatekeeper of the MD’s time, schedule, and information while maintaining a courteous manne Anticipate potential schedule conflicts and proactively deal with them before they become issues. Must be able to maintain complete confidentiality regarding details of schedules and related information.
- General project management assistance, including maintaining and updating action plans and timelines, scheduling meetings and interfacing with project groups as appropriate.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Plan and coordinate meetings/gatherings for a variety of group sizes in worldwide locations.
- Set-up video conferencing and other media technology as neede
- Answer/ screen phone calls, monitor email, and sort mail as requested.
- Understand Executive’s needs and work to meet them.
- Work closely with staff to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met.