Calvin James Recruitment are working with a global multinational professional services company based in Dubai. We are searching for a top quality Billing Analyst to join a dynamic team.
Responsible for the understanding and administration of billing procedures and instructions established by the client. Responsible for all related functions, including completing accounts receivable follow-up and problem resolution
- Produce Pre-bill(s) and Work in Process/Unbilled Time reports from the Firm’s financial system
- Determine matters to be billed each month, according to company and client guidelines
- Create and distribute pre-edited draft bills for review
- Execute text corrections, transfers and produce additional schedules as required by client guidelines
- Obtain back-up documentation required by the client, such as copies of expense reports, third-party bills, etc
- Prepare cover letters and bills in final form for approval.
- Post final bills in the finance system
- Coordinate the submission of electronic bills with E-billing Specialists
- Review new and updated billing instructions from clients and ensure adherence to the guidelines.
- Track Accounts Receivable and coordinate collection
- Track matter budgets and ensure that billings are within the appropriate budget constraints
- Obtain financial information as requested.
- Perform certain cost analyses as part of ongoing and annual budget preparation upon client request
- Attend to special projects as requested
- Attend meetings and conference calls
- Responsible for coordination of closing matters
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of related law firm billing experience is desired
- Experience with Aderant Expert is preferred