Calvin James Recruitment has been chosen to work exclusively with a rapidly growing company based in Dubai. We have an exciting newly formed role that reports into the AVP Financial Reporting.
As Senior Financial Reporting Manager you will be primarily responsible for regulatory reporting including analysis to provide right, first time information to report on past performance to the market regulators and shareholders.
It is an individual contributor role and the individual would need to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner and are of the highest standard.
This role will also act as the liaison between the Financial Reporting and Investor Relations teams.
- Responsible for quarterly, half-yearly and year-end reporting and disclosures requirements in compliance with IFRS, group accounting policies, statutory requirements, and the company’s control procedures to meet the timelines and reporting requirements.
- Ensure full compliance with and awareness of all requirements
- Compilation of half-yearly report, annual report, and trading.
- Liaison with the other team members of the Financial Reporting team, including Treasury and Tax, and Investor Relations.
- Get involved in the consolidation of the Group’s financial statements and ensure the accurate production of the financial statements to meet deadlines and ensure compliance with the regulatory and reporting requirements of a listed Company
- Manage the accounting and regulatory reporting for the standalone entity in compliance with UK GAAP
- Ensure robust financial controls and fulfill all external and internal audit requirements
- Be the point of contact for the Group CFO and investor relations team to address any shareholder’s investors queries and provide adhoc analytical support as required
Experience/Skill Set Required
- University degree complemented with finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 8-10 years’ prior relevant experience
- Holding a similar role for a bank or financial services Company in an LSE listed company, regional experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector
- Experiences in a similar role within an LSE listed Company
- Significant experience in Financial Reporting at group level
- Management experience
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders