Calvin James Recruitment has been chosen to work exclusively with a truly world-class company based in Dubai.
We are searching for a best in class Senior FP&A Manager to join a dynamic and driven team.
Reporting to the CFO, the job holder is primarily responsible for all Financial Planning and Analysis activity for Group Finance.
Managing a team of three people, the individual would need to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner and are of the highest standard.
Leading a small team, responsibility would be to own all management (internal) reporting to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board, alongside managing all budgeting and forecasting cycles.
This is a broad role in which the individual will be tasked in leading on Costs reporting and Post Investment Review process.
This role will also act as the liaison between the regional finance (Business Partners) and Financial Control team
- Managing and coaching a small team
- Responsible for all FP&A, and Management Reporting
- Drive automation and process improvement initiatives
- Delivering all reporting, forecasting and Budgeting
- Consolidation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Monthly Reporting
- Capex Tracking
- Cost reporting
- Business Partnering
- Shareholding reporting
- All group wide analysis
- Qualified accountant
- 8-10 years’ prior relevant experience
- Holding a similar role for a bank or financial services Company with regional experience
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector
- Significant experience in Financial Planning and analysis at group level
- Management experience
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Financial Planning and Analysis through leading budgeting and forecasting cycles